When assessing vibration exposure to
determine safety measures required by
2002/44/EC to protect persons regularly
using power tools in employment, an
estimation of vibration exposure should
consider, the actual conditions of use and
the way the tool is used, including taking
account of all parts of the operating cycle
such as the times when the tool is switched
o and when it is running idle in addition to
the trigger time.
Labels on tool
The following symbols are shown on the
Warning! To reduce the risk of injury,
the user must read the instruction
Additional safety instructions for
batteries and chargers
• Never attempt to open for any reason.
• Do not expose the battery to water.
• Do not store in locations where the
temperature may exceed 40 °C
• Charge only at ambient temperatures
between 10 °C and 40 °C.
• Charge only using the charger provided
with the tool.
• When disposing of batteries, follow the
instructions given in the section
"Protecting the environment".
Do not attempt to charge damaged
• Use your BLACK+DECKER charger only
to charge the battery in the tool with
which it was supplied. Other batteries
could burst, causing personal injury and
• Never attempt to charge
• Have defective cords replaced
• Do not expose the charger to water.
• Do not open the charger.
• Do not probe the charger.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
This tool includes some or all of the
1. On/o trigger switch
2. Forward/reverse slider
3. Bit holder
4. Handle adjustment button
6. Micro USB charging connector
7. LED work light
8. State of charge indicator
9. Magnetic bit storage
The charger is intended for indoor use
Read the instruction manual before
Your charger is double insulated;
therefore no earth wire is required.
Always check that the mains voltage
corresponds to the voltage on the
rating plate. Never attempt to replace
the charger unit with a regular mains
replaced by the manufacturer or an
authorised BLACK+DECKER Service
Centre in order to avoid a hazard.