REVERSE DOOR SWING
Plastic putty knife
#2 Phillips screwdriver
You can change your door swing from a right-hinge opening
to a left-hinge opening, if desired.
Note:To complete the door swing reversal exactly as seen in
these instructions, a door reversal kit must be purchased. For
ordering information, please reference the "Use and Care Guide."
1. Place a towel or soft cloth on a flat workspace such as a floor
to avoid damaging the dryer's surface or the dryer door.
Remove door from dryer cabinet
1. Open the dryer door.
2. Use a plastic putty knife to remove the hinge covers and
plastic covers from the front panel of the dryer. Set them aside.
3. Using a T20
screwdriver, remove screws (A) and then
screws (B) from each of the 2 hinges attaching the dryer
door to the front panel of the dryer. Set the hinge screws off
to the side for use in reinstalling the door.
Min. 8" long TORX T20
Optional Assembly Kit
4. Remove the dryer door from the cabinet by lifting upward
and out. Lay the door on a towel or a soft cloth you placed
on a flat workspace.
5. Use a plastic putty knife to remove the door hinge covers.
Set them aside.
6. Using a #2 Phillips screwdriver, remove the remaining 4 screws
from the hinges. Then remove hinges A and B and set both the
screws and hinges aside.
® TORX and T20 are registered trademarks of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.