• Only dry fabrics which are applicable to
dry in the tumble dryer. Follow the
instructions on the fabric label.
• If you have washed your laundry with a
stain remover start an extra rinse cycle
before you start the dryer.
• Do not drink or prepare food with the
condensed water/distilled water. It can
cause health problems to people and
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• Do not dry dripping wet clothes in the
2.4 Care and cleaning
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Risk of injury or damage to
The load door can be
installed by the user in the
opposite side. It can help to
easily put and remove the
laundry or if there is a limit to
install the appliance (see
• Do not use water spray and steam to
clean the appliance.
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children and pets to get closed in the
Button for condenser door
Locks for condenser lid