instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved.
Do not let children play with the appliance.
Children of less than 3 years should be kept away
unless continuously supervised.
Keep all packaging away from children.
Keep all detergents away from children.
Keep children and pets away from the appliance door
when it is open.
If the appliance has a child safety device, we
recommend you activate it.
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Obey the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Do not install or use the appliance
where the temperature is less than 5°C
or higher than 35°C.
• Make sure that the floor where you
install the appliance is flat, stable, heat
resistant and clean.
• Make sure that there is air circulation
between the appliance and the floor.
• Always move the appliance vertically.
• The rear surface of the appliance must
be put against the wall.
• When the appliance is put in its
permanent position, check if it is fully
level with the aid of a spirit level. If it is
not, adjust the feet until it is.
2.2 Electrical connection
• The appliance must be earthed.
Risk of fire and electrical
• Make sure that the electrical
information on the rating plate agrees
with the power supply. If not, contact
• Always use a correctly installed
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Do not pull the mains cable to
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
• Do not touch the mains cable or the
mains plug with wet hands.
• Only for UK and Ireland. The appliance
has a 13 amp mains plug. If it is
necessary to change the fuse in the
mains plug, use a 13 amp ASTA (BS
• This appliance complies with the E.E.C.
Risk of injury, electrical
shock, fire, burns or damage
to the appliance.
• Use this appliance in a household only.
• Do not dry the damaged items which
contain padding or fillings.