3.1.3 Simplified Remote Controller
1. Remove the upper part of remote controller.
2. When in the normal mode, press the [BS6] BUTTON ( ) (field set), and the FIELD SET
3. Select the desired MODE No. with the [BS2] BUTTON ( ) (temperature setting
4. During group control, when setting by each indoor unit (mode No. 20, 22, and 23 have been
5. Push the [BS9] BUTTON ( ) (set A) and select FIRST CODE NO.
6. Push the [BS10] BUTTON ( ) (set B) and select SECOND CODE NO.
7. Push the [BS7] BUTTON ( ) (set/cancel) once and the present settings are SET.
8. Push the [BS6] BUTTON ( ) (field set) to return to the NORMAL MODE.
9. (Example) If during group setting and the time to clean air filter is set to FILTER
MODE is entered.
[BS3] BUTTON ( ) (temperature setting
selected), push the [BS8] ( ) BUTTON (unit No.) and select the INDOOR UNIT NO. to be
set. (This operation is unnecessary when setting by group.)
CONTAMINATION - HEAVY, SET MODE NO. to "10", FIRST CODE NO. to "0", and
SECOND CODE NO. to "02".
) and the