AUTO, HEAT, COOL, DRY
● Supersonic air purifying device operates automatically once
the unit is switched on.
operations are available in all modes.
again to stop the operation.
● Mist emerges from indoor unit.
Heating/Cooling operation does not work.
● Water ﬂ owing sound during operations.
● The power indicator blinks during the operation and
the indoor fan is stopped.
► Condensation effect due to cooling process.
► Ensure temperature is set correctly.
► Make sure windows and doors are closed.
► Make sure ﬁ lters are cleaned and replaced.
► Make sure inlet and outlet vents are cleared.
► Cause by refrigerant ﬂ ow inside the unit.
► The unit is in defrost mode, and the melted frost is drained from the
AUTO - Automatic Operation
• Unit selects the operation mode
according to temperature setting,
outdoor and room temperature.
• The power indicator blinks during
• Operation mode is reselected
every 30 minutes.
HEAT - Heating Operation
• In heating mode, it takes a while
for the unit to warm up. The
power indicator blinks during this
COOL - Cooling Operation
• Enjoy cool air at your desired
DRY - Soft Dry Operation
• Keeps your environment
dehumidiﬁ ed by running a very
gentle cooling operation.
• During soft dry operation, the
indoor fan operates at low fan
• A temperature setting 1°C higher
in cooling operation or 2°C lower in
heating operation than the desired
temperature equates to a 10%