To level the range:
Locking the Front Rollers
(some of the 30" models only)
Do not turn the oven light on during the self-cleaning cycle. High temperature will reduce lamp life.
On some models an interior oven light will turn on automatically when the oven door is opened.
The oven light may be turned on when the door is closed by using the oven light switch located on or underneath the control
On a self clean oven the lamp is covered with a glass shield held in place by a wire holder. THIS GLASS SHIELD MUST BE IN
PLACE WHENEVER THE OVEN IS IN USE.
To replace the light bulb:
BE SURE OVEN IS COOL.
1. Turn the power off at the main source.
2. Wear a leather-faced glove for protection against possible broken glass.
3. Replace bulb with a 40 watt appliance bulb only.
4. For self-cleaning oven, press wire holder to one side to release glass shield, change bulb and be
sure to replace glass shield.
1. Use a 1¼" open end key or an adjustable wrench to equally unscrew the four levelling
legs two to three turns each.
2. Install an oven rack in the center of the oven.
3. Move the range to its final position, then put a spirit level on the rack to check for level-
ness. Take two readings, one with the level placed diagonally first in one direction, and
then the other.
4. Use the 1 ¼" key or wrench to adjust the levelling legs. Turn each one until the range
stands firm without wobbling.
5. Some models are supported by smooth glide rollers to facilitate moving.
If floor is flat and level, open the drawer and lower the front roller locking levers (some
models) to prevent the range from moving.
If floor is not flat or level or if this model has rollers without locking levers, use the 4 level-
ling legs to level, support and prevent the range from moving.