Warm Ready Drawer
Arranging Warm Ready Drawer Rack Positions
Set the warm ready drawer rack in the vertical position as shown below.
The rack can be used in 2 ways:
• In the upright position to allow low profile food items to be placed both under and on top of the rack (for example, rolls
or biscuits on top of the rack and a casserole dish under).
• In the downward position to allow you to place light weight food items and empty dishware (for example, rolls or pastries
and dinner plates).
Warm Ready Drawer General Cleaning
Pull up on left glide latch while inserting a screw-
driver over the right latch and pushing down.
To Replace Warm Ready Drawer:
1. Align the glide latches on both sides of the drawer with the slots on the drawer.
2. Push the drawer back into the range.
from electric power before cleaning and servicing the warm ready drawer.
(some models) (continued)
To Remove Warm Ready Drawer:
2. Open the drawer to the fully opened position.
3. Locate the latches on both sides of the warm ready drawer. The
left latch is visible. However, the right side is not and is located
inside the drawer glides.
4. Pull up on the left glide latch while inserting a screwdriver over
the right latch and pushing down.
5. Pull the drawer away from the range.
6. To clean warm ready drawer, gently scour with a soapy scouring
pad, this will remove most spots. Rinse with a 1:1 solution of
clear water and ammonia.
If necessary, cover difficult spots with an ammonia-soaked paper
towel for 30 to 40 minutes. Rinse with clean water and a damp
cloth. Remove all cleaners or the porcelain may become dam-
aged during future heating. DO NOT use spray oven cleaners on
Electrical Shock Hazard can occur and result in serious injury or death. Disconnect appliance
Turn power off before removing the warm ready