Removable Outer Door Glass Panel
Applicable only to models with an external glass panel not held with a frame. This design allows you to clean the inside face of
the exterior door panel as well as the hidden face of the door inner glass.
To remove the external door glass panel:
1. Pull the door off the range as per instructions under "To Remove and Replace the Oven Door" in "Cleaning the Appli-
ance" section and lay the door flat.
2. Using a screwdriver, remove the screws fastening the glass lower trim and glass assembly.
3. Grab both sides of the glass panel and slowly pull it out of the door upper moulding. Lay the glass flat.
Handle the glass panel with care. When dropped on a corner the glass panel may shatter in multiple fragments
and you could get hurt.
To replace the external door panel:
1. Grab the sides of the glass panel and carefully insert the glass into the door top moulding.
2. Replace the glass lower trim and glass assembly and the locking screws.
3. Replace the door onto the range as per "To Remove and Replace the Oven Door" in "Cleaning the Appliance" section.
To Remove/Replace Storage Drawer
Use the storage drawer for storing cooking utensils. The drawer can be removed to facilitate cleaning under the range. Use care
when handling the drawer.
To Remove the
Push down the left
latch and pull up
the right latch. Pull
drawer out of
To Remove the Drawer with Extendable Glides
1. Pull out the empty drawer until it stops.
2. Push down the left glide latch and pull up the right glide latch.
3. Pull drawer out of the range.
To Replace the Drawer with Extendable Glides
1. Slide the drawer rails over the glides.
2. Push the drawer back into the range.
To Remove the Drawer with Rollers
1. Pull the empty drawer out to the roller guide stop.
2. Tilt the drawer up and pull it out over the rollers.
To Replace the Drawer with Rollers
1. Insert the rear end of the drawer into the opening.
2. Fit the drawer end rollers onto the guide rails.
3. Push the drawer in until it stops, then lift to allow the rollers to clear the roller guide
stop, and push in.