When using the Automatic Rice Cooker or any electrical appliance, these basic safety
precautions should be followed:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. Use pot holders when removing
cover or handling hot containers.
3. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug or rice cooker in water
or other liquid.
4. Adult supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from wall outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before
putting on or taking off parts.
6. Do not operate this appliance if the cord or plug has been damaged, or after the
appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return this
appliance to an authorized Service Center for examination, repair or
7. The use of accessories or attachments not recommended by manufacturer may cause,
fire, electrical shock or injury.
8. Do not use outdoors. This product is for household use only.
9. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
11. Use extreme caution when moving an appliance containing hot food,
water or other liquids.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13. Lift and open cover carefully to avoid scalding, and allow water
to drip into Rice Cooker.
14. To disconnect, remove plug from outlet.
15. Always unplug after use. Your cooker will remain on unless unplugged.
16. CAUTION: This appliance generates heat and escaping steam during use.
Proper precautions must be taken to prevent the risk of burns, fires or
other damage to persons or property.
17. All users of this appliance must read and understand this Owner's Manual
before operating or cleaning this appliance.
18. The cord to this appliance should be plugged into an appropriate outlet.
19. When using this appliance, provide adequate air space above and all sides for air
circulation. Do not allow this appliance to touch curtains, wall coverings, clothing,
dish towels or other flammable materials during use.