Place rice or other foods with sauce or liquid in
rice bowl. Place rice bowl in the lower steaming
bowl and cover with the lid. Plug into wall outlet
and set timer. When food is well cooked, unplug
(Maximum 75 Minutes)
Set the timer to the recommended cooking time
(steaming times can be adjusted as per your
experiment). The light turns on and steam
comes in 35 seconds. The light will turn off
when cooking is completed and the timer will
give a signal bell.
• Unplug cord from outlet. Before cleaning, allow Steamer to cool.
• Never immerse the Base, Cord or Plug in water.
• Empty the drip tray and the water reservoir. If there is a small amount of water
remaining inside the water box, you can just turn the unit upside down and
water will come out from the water inlet.
• Wash lid, steaming bowl, rice bowl and drip tray in hot, soapy water.
Rinse and dry all parts, or wash on top rack of dishwasher.
• Clean reservoir with soapy water then wipe with damp cloth.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners
• The lower steaming bowl and the rice bowl can be stored inside the upper
steaming bowl with the lid on top.
• In hard water areas, the scale may build up on the heating element. If scale
is allowed to accumulate, the steam could turn off before the food is cooked.
So, after 7-10 uses, pour 3 cups clear vinegar into the water reservoir then
fill with water up to the HI level. Do not place lid, steaming bowl, rice bowl
and drip tray in this procedure.
• Plug in and set timer to 20 minutes. When the timer rings, unplug cord from
outlet. Allow the unit to cool completely before emptying the water reservoir.
Use cold water to rinse the water reservoir several times.
1. Do not wrap or cover when reheating breads.
2. For leftovers, reheating times are based on foods at refrigerator temperatures.
3. When reheating leftovers in the rice bowl, always spread leftovers evenly in
RICE BOWL and use aluminum foil to cover.
4. Experiment with your own leftovers.