AUTOMATIC SWITCH-OFF FUNCTION
ENERGY SAVING TIPS
• To reduce the drying time, make sure that the
laundry is spun with the maximum possible spin
speed of the wash programme . This reduces the
moisture content in the laundry .
• Preferably dry a full load, as indicated in the
Programmes table . This optimises the relative
energy consumption .
• Do not over dry the laundry .
• Clean the door filter after every drying cycle .
• Clean the bottom filter after every fifth drying
The dryer is designed to save energy . After the
programme has finished, it therefore switches off
automatically after about a quarter of an hour .
• The optimum ambience temperature for the
dryer is between 15 and 20 °C . In case of a higher
temperature, air the room .
• Use Gentle option only with small loads .
• When drying cotton or synthetics laundry, run
Iron dry and Cupboard dry loads together . Start
the programme with dryness level Iron dry . At the
end of the programme, remove the laundry to be
ironed . Finish the drying process for the remaining
load with dryness level Cupboard dry .