To buy accessories or spare parts, visit
www.shop.philips.com/service or go to your Philips dealer. You can
also contact the Philips Consumer Care Centre in your country (see
the worldwide guarantee leaflet for contact details).
The following accessories and spare parts are available:
- SH90 Philips shaving heads
- HQ110 Philips shaving head cleaning spray
- RQ111 Philips beard styler attachment
- RQ585 Philips cleansing brush attachment
- RQ560/RQ563 Philips cleansing brush heads
- JC301/JC302/JC303/JC304/JC305 cleaning cartridge
- HQ8505 supply unit
Note: The availability of the accessories may differ by country.
- Do not throw away the product with the normal household waste
at the end of its life, but hand it in at an official collection point for
recycling. By doing this, you help to preserve the environment.
- This product contains a built-in rechargeable battery which shall
not be disposed of with normal household waste. We strongly
advise you to take your product to an official collection point or a
Philips service centre to have a professional remove the
- Follow your country's rules for the separate collection of electrical
and electronic products and rechargeable batteries. Correct
disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the
environment and human health.
Removing the rechargeable shaver battery
Only remove the rechargeable battery when you discard the
shaver. Before you remove the battery, make sure that the
shaver is disconnected from the wall socket and that the
battery is completely empty.