IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury:
• Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer's recommended accessories.
• Do not leave Vac & Steam unattended.
• Never direct steam towards people, animals or plants.
• Do not put hands or feet under Vac & Steam.
• Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
• Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from Vac & Steam openings and moving parts.
• Do not put any object into Vac & Steam openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything
that may reduce air flow.
• Keep your work area well lighted.
• Use extra care when cleaning stairs.
• Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See Grounding Instructions.
• Do not handle plug or Vac & Steam with wet hands.
• Turn off all Vac & Steam controls before unplugging.
• Do not leave Vac & Steam when plugged in. Turn off the switch and unplug the electrical cord when not in use and before servicing.
• Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If Vac & Steam is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped
into water, return it to a service center before using.
• Do not run Vac & Steam over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not use extension cords or outlets with inadequate current carrying capacity.
• Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
• Do not immerse the Vac & Steam into water or other liquids. Always unplug the power cord from the electrical socket when filling the
Vac & Steam.
• Before filling with water, proceed as follows; (1) turn off the Vac & Steam, (2) unplug the power supply.
• Never put the descaling, aromatic, alcoholic, detergent, or vinegar products into the Vac & Steam, as this may damage it or make it unsafe or use.
• Do not use without cleaning pad in place.
• Do not use Vac & Steam without dust cup and/or filter in place.
• Do not use Vac & Steam outdoors or on wet surfaces.
• Do not use Vac & Steam for space heating purposes.
• Do not use Vac & Steam to pick up flammable or combustible liquids, such as gasoline, or use in areas where they may be present.
• The Vac & Steam is used only for dry pick-up purposes while steam function is on. Do not use for water suction use.
• Do not pick up anything with Vac & Steam that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
• Do not pull or carry by cord. Do not use cord as a handle. Do not close a door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners.
• Store your Vac & Steam indoors in a cool, dry area.
The Vac & Steam is designed as a complete change from old methods of manual floor cleaning. This appliance is designed
to obtain excellent floor cleaning and effective sanitation of these areas.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS VAC & STEAM.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
Follow caution information whenever you see this symbol
Electrolux Customer Service Helpline 1-800-896-9756