1.How to recover the device
If you have any of the following problems, take the measures provided below to fix it without disassembling the product.
A. You press and hold the power switch, but the product is not powered on.
B. The product is powered on, but USB connection is not established.
C. The icons of the product are not displayed properly or malfunctioning.
D. The files are corrupt. Or you see "Mobile Storage Device" on Windows but cannot access it.
A. General Firmware Upgrade
Upgrading the firmware can restore some corrupt, malfunctioning files.
B. Emergent Firmware Upgrade
Emergent Firmware Upgrade is used when the firmware is completely corrupt and even USB is not
1) Press the RESET button for hardware initialization.
2) Click the YP-F1 Updater Icon
3) While pressing the PLAY
4) After the progress status bar is displayed, "Player Restore Device Class" is recognized as shown below.
5) The YP-F1 Updater screen appears. And the subsequent steps are the same as in the general firmware update.
1. If the firmware is corrupt, "Current Firmware Version" displays "000.000.000."
2. If the hardware is faulty, broken characters are displayed on the product's LCD window after YP-F1 Updater runs.
3. Click the Close button.
to run "YP-F1 Updater."
key, establish a USB connection.