Connecting to the TV
In order to operate the TV using a Smart Touch Control unit, you must fi rst pair it to the TV via Bluetooth.
1. When the TV is off, point the Smart Touch Control at the remote control receiver of the TV and press
the TV button for the fi rst pairing. Only this buttons sends an IR signal. The remote control receiver's
location may vary depending on the model.
2. A Bluetooth icon will appear at the bottom left of the screen as shown below. The TV will then attempt
to connect to the Smart Touch Control unit automatically.
Reconnecting the Smart Touch Control Unit
If you need to reestablish the connection between the TV and the Smart
Touch Control unit, press the
Touch Control unit. The
the control unit's battery cover. Pressing the
reestablishes the connection between the control unit and the TV.
Low Battery Power Warning
When the Smart Touch Control's battery power is low, the indicator shown
(in the illustration) below appears on the bottom left of the TV screen.
Replace the old batteries with new alkaline ones.
Inserting the Batteries (AAA X 2)
1. Slightly lift the battery cover by pulling the strap or using a plastic card (e.g. a credit card or a
transportation card). Next, pull on the cover's notch with a fi ngernail to remove the cover completely.
2. Insert 2 AAA batteries, making sure to align the positive and negative ends correctly.
3. Align the battery cover with the back of the remote control and press down along the edges until it is
cleanly attached to the remote control.
The Smart Touch Control's shape may vary depending on the model.
<Attempting to connect and completion icons>
button at the back of the Smart
button can be accessed by removing
English - 8
<The Smart Touch Control unit's pairing button>
<Low battery alarm window>