Your BLACK+DECKER CJ800 juicer has
been designed for extracting juice from
citrus fruits.This appliance is intended for
indoor household use only.
This appliance is not intended to be used in:
• staﬀ kitchen areas in shops, oﬃces and
other working environments;
• farm houses;
• by clients in hotels, motels and other
residential type environments;
• bed and breakfast type environments
Thank you for choosing BLACK+DECKER.
We hope that you will enjoy using this
product for many years.
In order to avoid a hazard due to
inadvertent resetting of the thermal cut-out,
this appliance must not be supplied through
an external switching device, such as a
timer, or connected to a circuit that is
regularly switched on and oﬀ by the utility
• Warning! When using mains-powered
appliances, basic safety precautions,
including the following, should always be
followed to reduce the risk of ﬁre,
electric shock and personal injury.
• Read all of this manual carefully before
using the appliance.
• The intended use is described in this
manual. The use of any accessory or
attachment or the performance of any
operation with this appliance other than
those recommended in this instruction
manual may present a risk of personal
• Retain this manual for future reference.
Using your appliance
• Always take care when using the
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Do not operate the appliance if your
hands are wet. Do not operate the
appliance if you are barefoot.
• Guide the power supply cord neatly so it
does not hang over the edge of a
worktop and cannot be caught
accidentally or tripped over.
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket.
Keep the power supply cord away from
heat, oil and sharp edges.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer, its service
agent or similarly qualiﬁed persons in
order to avoid a hazard.
• Disconnect the appliance from the power
supply when not in use, before ﬁtting or
removing parts and before cleaning.
• Always protect the motor unit from water
or excessive humidity.
• Never let the appliance operate
• Keep any loose clothing, long hair or
jewellery away from any moving parts.
• Do not immerse the appliance, cord set or
plug in liquids
Safety of others
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities,
or lack of experience and knowledge,
unless they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the
appliance by a person responsible for
• Children should be supervised to ensure
that they do not play with the appliance.
• Switch oﬀ, remove the plug from the
socket and let the appliance cool down
before leaving it unattended and before
changing, cleaning or inspecting any
parts of the appliance.