QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
1. Avoid eating, smoking, and exercising for at least 30 minutes before
taking a measurement.
2. Remove tight-fitting clothing from your upper left arm.
3. Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor and place your left
arm on a table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart.
4. Wrap the arm cuff around your upper left arm, making sure that
the bottom edge of the cuff is approximately 1/2'' to 1'' above the elbow.
5. Pull the end of the cuff so that the entire cuff is evenly tightened
around your arm, and the Green Marker on the cuff is above
the brachial artery.
6. Press the ON/OFF button.
7. After the Heart Symbol (
START button, and remain still until the measurement is complete.
8. When measurement is complete, the monitor displays your blood
pressure and pulse rate, and automatically deﬂates the cuff.
9. Wait 2-3 minutes before taking another blood pressure measurement.
You may require more rest time between readings depending
on your individual physiological characteristics.
) appears on the digital panel, press the