HV-120 series OM.qxd
• For up and down positioning, pivot by adjusting the handle front to back (Fig. 7).
• To move the unit, turn the fans off, unplug the power cord and pick it up by the handle (Fig. 8).
CLEANING AND STORAGE
Unplug the fan before cleaning.
• Use only a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe the fan clean.
• DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing.
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner or other chemicals to clean the fan.
REMOVAL OF THE FRONT GRILLE FOR CLEANING
DO NOT remove the fan grille unless the fan's power is turned off and
the power cord is unplugged.
• Gently lay the fan face down on a table.
• Remove the front grille by unscrewing the 6 screws located on the back of the
fan head (Fig. 9).
• Unscrew the screws using a standard phillips head screw driver (
NOTE: The screws will remain attached to the rear housing to ensure they are
not lost. Do not try to force the removal of the screws
• Lift the whole fan up by the handle to separate from the front grille.
• Gently wipe the fan blade and grilles with a cloth. DO NOT IMMERSE THE FAN
IN WATER AND NEVER ALLOW WATER TO DRIP INTO THE MOTOR HOUSING. DO
NOT USE GASOLINE, PAINT THINNER, OR OTHER CHEMICALS TO CLEAN THE FAN.
• Re-assemble the fan by replacing the front grille and aligning the screw holes
between the front grille and the fan body (Fig. 10). Gently tighten the screws.
• For storage, clean the fan carefully as instructed. Store the fan in the original
packaging or cover the product to protect it from dust. Store the fan in a cool,