1. Read all instructions carefully. Before switching on, make sure that the voltage of your
electricity supply is the same as that indicated on the rating plate on the bottom of the
2. WARNING : Do not use the vacuum cleaner when rug or floor is wet.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not
allow the vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy. Do not allow the vacuum cleaner to run
unattended at any time. Use the vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described
in these instructions.
4. Do not use the vacuum cleaner without a dust bin. Empty the dust bin before it is full in
order to maintain the best efficiency.
5. Slide to the Stop(or Min)position before inserting a plug into the electrical outlet.
6. Do not use the vacuum cleaner to pick up matches, live ashes or cigarette butts. Keep
the vacuum cleaner away from stoves and other heat sources. Heat can deform and
discolour the plastic parts of the unit.
7. Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the vacuum cleaner as they may damage
the cleaner parts. Do not stand on the hose assembly. Do not put weight on the hose.
Do not block the suction or the exhaust port.
8. Switch the vacuum cleaner off on the body of the machine before unplugging from the
electrical outlet. Disconnect the plug from the electrical outlet before changing the dust
bag or dust container. To avoid damage, please remove the plug by grasping the plug
itself, not by pulling on the cord.
9. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
10. The plug must be removed from the socket outlet before cleaning or maintaining the
11. The use of an extension cord is not recommended.
12. If your vacuum cleaner is not operating correctly, switch off the power supply and
consult an authorized service agent.
13. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
14. Don't carry the vacuum cleaner by holding the hose. Use the handle on the vacuum
Do not use to suck up water.
safety information _3