unauthorized accessories may be dangerous and void the mobile device warranty if
said accessories cause damage or a defect to the mobile device.
Although your mobile device is quite sturdy, it is a complex piece of equipment and can
be broken. Avoid dropping, hitting, bending, or sitting on it.
Other Important Safety Information
• Only qualified personnel should service the mobile device or install the mobile device
in a vehicle. Faulty installation or service may be dangerous and may invalidate any
warranty applicable to the device.
• Ensure that any mobile devices or related equipment installed in your vehicle are
• Check regularly that all wireless mobile device equipment in your vehicle is mounted
and operating properly.
• When using a headset in dry environments, static electricity can build up in the
headset and cause a small quick static electrical shock. To minimize the risk of
electrostatic discharge from the headset avoid using the headset in extremely
dry environments or touch a grounded unpainted metal object to discharge static
electricity before inserting the headset.
• Do not store or carry flammable liquids, gases, or explosive materials in the same
compartment as the mobile device, its parts, or accessories.
• For vehicles equipped with an air bag, remember that an air bag inflates with great
force. Do not place objects, including installed or portable wireless equipment near or
in the area over the air bag or in the air bag deployment area. If wireless equipment is
improperly installed and the air bag inflates, serious injury could result.
• Switch your mobile device off before boarding an aircraft. The use of wireless mobile
devices in aircraft is illegal and may be dangerous to the aircraft's operation.
Check with appropriate authorities before using any function of a mobile device while
on an aircraft.
• Failure to observe these instructions may lead to the suspension or denial of cell
phone services to the offender, or legal action, or both.
• While using your device, leave some lights on in the room and do not hold the screen
too close to your eyes.
Important Safety Information