Viewing a Photo (or Slide Show)
1. Press the l or r button to select Photos, then press the
ENTERE button in the Media Play menu.
2. Press the l/r/u/d button to select the desired photo in the file
3. Press the ENTERE button or � (Play) button.
– While a photo list is displayed, press the � (Play) /
ENTERE button on the remote control to start the slide
– All files in the file list section will be displayed in the slide show.
– During the slide show, files are displayed in order.
Music files can be automatically played during the Slide Show if
the Background Music is set to On.
The BGM Mode cannot be changed until the BGM has finished
Playing Multiple Files
Playing selected video/music/photo files
1. Press the Yellow button in the file list to select the desired file.
2. Repeat the above operation to select multiple files.
The c mark appears to the left of the selected files.
To cancel a selection, press the Yellow button again.
To deselect all selected files, press the
and select Deselect All.
3. Press the
Playing the video/music/photo file group
1. While a file list is displayed, move to any file in the desired group.
2. Press the
[PC450-Kor]Web Manual-Eng.indd 26
button and select Play Selected Contents.
button and select Play Current Group.
E Pause L Previous/Next T Tools R Return
1 files selected
Sorting T Tools
2010-05-26 오후 5:37:31