• Do not crush, cut, pull or expose power/charging cord to extreme heat.
• Position power/charging cords so they do not become entangled or become a safety hazard. Keep
power/charging cords away from sharp edges.
• Use in a dry location only.
• Except for the bulb, there are no user-serviceable parts inside. Do not attempt to disassemble any
other parts of the unit.
• To reduce risk of damage to electric plug and cord, pull by plug rather than cord when
• Do not attempt to charge the unit if the 120 volt AC charger plug is damaged – return the unit to
manufacturer for repair.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for choosing the Black & Decker
Please read this guide carefully before use to ensure optimum performance and to avoid damage to
• Two powerful, focused, replaceable quartz halogen bulbs
• Two magnified LED Area Lights
• Three¬position Light Mode Switch selects single Spotlight, dual Spotlight or LED Area Lights
• Spotlight ON/OFF Trigger with Trigger Guard
• 12 Volt DC Accessory Outlet
• Protective rubber safety guard (bezel) around lens
• Rubber safety cap protects battery compartment
• Comfortable pistol grip handle
• Battery Status LED Indicator displays battery charge level while charging,
or whenever Battery Status Pushbutton is pressed
• UL listed, built¬in 120 Volt AC Charger
• 12 Volt DC Charging/Power Adapter included
• Rechargeable, non¬spillable, sealed lead acid battery
3,000,000 Power Series™ Twin¬Beam Spotlight.
Controls and Functions
LED AREA LIGHTS
TWIN HALOGEN BULBS
12 VOLT DC ACCESSORY OUTLET
BATTERY STATUS LED INDICATORS
AND BATTERY STATUS PUSHBUTTON
CHARGING/RECHARGING THE LIGHT
This unit is shipped in a partially charged state. Charge unit after purchase and BEFORE first use using
the 120 volt AC charger until the green Battery Status LED Indicator LED lights (approximately 20-30
hours). DO NOT CHARGE FOR LONGER THAN 30 HOURS. Charge after each use.
IMPORTANT: When the unit is not in use, we recommend that the battery is charged at least every
30 days. Failure to keep the battery charged will cause permanent damage and result in poor
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF PROPERTY DAMAGE: Never place the light face down on any
surface when charging.
To check the battery charge status at any time, press the Battery Status Pushbutton. The LED
Indicators display the level of charge. Three red LEDs indicate a high level of charge; two, a medium
level; and one red LED indicates that the unit should be charged soon.) The green LED lights to show
a fully charged unit.
Charging/Recharging Using the 120 Volt AC Charger and a Standard Household
Extension Cord (not included)
• Turn OFF the Area Lights and Spotlight (Light Mode Switch is not set to "AREA" and the Trigger is
not depressed). Disconnect any 12 volt DC appliances from the 12 Volt DC Accessory Outlet.
• Plug a standard North American 120 volt AC extension cord into the 120 Volt AC Charger on the
back of the unit.
EASY GRIP HANDLE
TRIGGER GUARD (AND TRIGGER)
12 VOLT DC CHARGING/
12 VOLT DC
1/20/2014 5:01:41 PM