Viewing a Photo (or Slide Show)
1. Press the ◄ or ► button to select Photos, then press the
ENTERE button in the Media Play menu.
2. Press the ◄/►/▲/▼ button to select the desired file in the file
3. Press the ENTERE button or � (Play) button.
– While a photo list is displayed, press the � (Play) /
ENTERE button on the remote control to start slide show.
– All files in the file list section will be displayed in the slide show.
– During the slide show, files are displayed in order from
currently being shown.
Music files can be automatically played during the Slide Show if
the Background Music is set to On.
The BGM Mode cannot be changed until the BGM has finished
Playing the Multiple Files
Playing the selected video/music/photo files
1. Press the Yellow button in the file list to select the desired file.
2. Repeat the above operation to select multiple files.
The c mark appears to the left of the selected files.
To cancel a selection, press the Yellow button again.
To deselect all selected files, press the
and select Deselect All.
3. Press the
button and select Play Selected Contents.
Playing the video/music/photo file group
1. While a file list is displayed, move to the any file in desired group.
2. Press the
button and select Play Current Group.
Media Play Additional Function
Sorting the file list
Press the Blue button in the file list to sort the files.
It shows whole folder. You can view the photo by selecting the folder.
It sorts and displays the file title in Symbol/Number/Alphabet/Special order.
It sorts and displays the file by preference. You can change the file preference in the file list section
using the Green button.
It sorts and shows files by latest date.
It sorts and shows files by earliest date.
It sorts the music file by artist in alphabetical.
It sorts the music file by album in alphabetical order.
It sorts music files by the genre.
It sorts music files by the mood. You can change the music mood information.
It sorts and shows photo files by month. It sorts only by month (from January to December)
regardless of year.
E Pause L Previous/Next T Tools R Return
2 files selected
Sorting T Tools