WCDMA RX chain activation for manual measurement/WCDMA RSSI measurement
Make the following settings in Phoenix service software and in the signal generator.
Signal generator to antenna connector
Signal generator RF-level (CW-signal)
1. Via Phoenix Testing menu, choose WCDMA/RX Control.
2. In the RX control window, make the following settings:
3. Click Start to activate the settings.
If the settings are changed later on (for example, change of channel) you have to click Stop and Start
Clicking Stop also disables TX control if it was active.
4. From the Phoenix testing menu, select WCDMA→RX Power measurement
5. In the RX Power measurement window, select:
Page 4 –12
Figure 32 RX Control window with example settings
Copyright © 2007 Nokia. All rights reserved.