• When playing a VIDEO CD or Super VCD
without PDC Playback
! . .
• When playing aVIDEO CD or Super VCD
with PDC Playback
• When playing a CD
• When playing a DATA CD/DATA DVD
TRACK (MP3 audio tracks only)
ili~. FILE (JPEG image files only)
Example: when you select _
refers to a number).
The number in parentheses indicates the total
number of titles, chapters, tracks, indexes,
scenes, albums, or files.
changes to "--
Press the number buUons to select
the title, chapter, track, index,
scene, etc., number you want to
If you make a mistake
Cancel the number by pressing CLEAR,
then select another number.
The player starts playback from the
To search for a scene using the time code
In step 2, select _
Playing time of the current title is
Then, press ENTER.
Input the time code using the number
buttons, then press ENTER.
For example, to find the scene at 2 hours,
10 minutes, and 20 seconds after the
beginning, just enter "2: 10:20."
• When the Control Menu display is turned off, you
can search for a chapter (DVD) or track (CD/
DATA CDIDATA DVD) by pressing the number
buttons and ENTER.
• You can display the first scene of titles, chapters,
or tracks recorded on the disc on a screen divided
into 9 sections. You can start playback directly by
selecting one of the scenes. For details, see
"Searching by Scene (PICTURE
NAVIGAnON)" (page 43).
• The title, chapter, or track number displayed is the
same number recorded on the disc.
• You cannot search for a scene on a DVD+RW/
DVD+RlDVD+R DL using the time code.