Troubleshooting for Anynet+
! Connect the optical cable between TV and the receiver.
I want to start Anynet+.
I want to exit Anynet+.
The TV program cannot be
The TV sound is not output
through the receiver.
Anynet+ does not work.
• Check if the device is an Anynet+ device. The Anynet+ system supports Anynet+ devices
, • Connect only one receiver (home theater).
• Check if the Anynet+ device power cord is properly connected.
• Check the Anynet+ device's Video/Audio/HOMI 1,3 cable connections.
• Check whether Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) is set to On in the Anynet+ setup menu.
• Check whether the TV remote control is in TV mode.
• Check whether it is Anynet+ exclusive remote control.
• Anynet+ doesn't work in certain situations. (Searching channels, Operating Media play,
Plug & Play, etc.)
• When connecting or removing the HOMI 1.3 cable, please make sure to search devices
again or turn your TV off and on again.
if the Anynet+ Function of
Check if the Anynet+ device is properly connected to the TV and check if the Anynet+
(HDMI·CEC) is set to On in the Anynet+ Setup menu.
Press the TV button on the TV remote control to switch to TV. Then press the TOOLS
to sh,ow the
and select a menu you want.
• Select View TV in the Anynet+ menu.
Press the SOURCE button on the TV remote control and select a device other than
Press CH, CH LIST, PRE·CH, and FAV.CH to change the TV mode.
(Note that the channel button operates only when a tuner'embedded Anynet+ device is not
The message Connecting to
You cannot use the remote control when you are configuring Anynet+ or switching to a view
Anynet+ device... appears on the
: • Use the remote control when the Anynet+ setting or switching to view mode is complete.
device does not
use the play function
The connected device is not
Check whether or not the device supports Anynet+ functions.
Check whether or not the HOMI 1.3 cable is properly connected.
• Check whether Anynet+ (HDMI·CEC) is set to On in the Anynet+ setup menu.
• Search Anynet+ devices again.
• You can connect an Anynet+ device using the HOMI1.3 cable only. Some HOMI cables
may not support Anynet+ functions.
• If it is terminated by an abnormal situation such as disconnecting the HOMI cable or power
cord or a power failure, please repeat the device scan.
----·TCh~Ck·~h~th~~th~-~·~ten~;ajaCk-o~·th~ ~~c~~ding devicei~ p~operly co~nected.