To ensure optimal performance of the unit,
cleaning has to be carried out at regular
intervals. Please consult authorised dealer.
• Switch off the power supply and unplug before
• Do not touch the aluminium fin, sharp parts may
• Do not use benzine, thinner or scouring powder.
• Use only soap (
pH 7) or neutral household
• Do not use water hotter than 40 °C.
Wipe the unit gently with a soft,
Wash gently and dry.
Remove the front panel
Close it securely
Press both ends of
the front panel
Every 2 weeks
• Wash/rinse the filters gently
with water to avoid damage to
the filter surface.
• Dry the filters thoroughly under shade, away
from fire or direct sunlight.
• Replace any damaged filters.
Remove air filter
For seasonal inspection after extended
• Checking of remote control batteries.
• No obstruction at air inlet and air outlet vents.
• After 15 minutes of operation, it is normal to
have the following temperature difference
between air inlet and air outlet vents:
For extended non-use
• Turn off the power supply and unplug.
• Remove the remote control batteries.
Attach air filter
Insert into the unit
COOL: ≥ 8 °C
9/26/2013 9:27:34 AM