Use complete power supply cord without
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer, service agent
or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid
It is strongly recommended to be installed
with Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB)
or Residual Current Device (RCD) to prevent
electric shock or fire.
To prevent overheating, fire or electric shock:
• Insert the power plug properly.
• Dust on the power plug should be periodically
wiped with a dry cloth.
Stop using the product if any abnormality/
failure occurs and disconnect the power plug
or turn off the power switch and breaker.
(Risk of smoke/ fire or electric shock)
Examples of abnormality/failure
• The ELCB trips frequently.
• Burning smell is observed.
• Abnormal noise or vibration of the unit is
• Water leaks from the indoor unit.
• Power cord or plug becomes abnormally hot.
• Fan speed cannot be controlled.
• The unit stops running immediately even if it
is switched on for operation.
• The fan does not stop even if the operation
Contact your local dealer immediately for
This equipment must be earthed to prevent
electrical shock or fire.
Prevent electric shock by switching off the
power supply and unplug:
- Before cleaning or servicing,
- When extended non-use, or
- During abnormally strong lightning activity.
Indoor unit and outdoor unit
Do not wash the indoor unit with water,
benzine, thinner or scouring powder to avoid
damage or corrosion at the unit.
Do not use for preservation of precise
equipment, food, animals, plants, artwork
or other objects. This may cause quality
Do not use any combustible equipment in front
of the air flow outlet to avoid fire propagation.
Do not expose plants or pet directly to air flow
to avoid injury, etc.
Do not touch the sharp aluminium
fin, sharp parts may cause injury.
Do not switch ON the indoor unit when waxing
the floor. After waxing, aerate the room
properly before operating the unit.
Do not install the unit in oily and smoky areas
to prevent damage to the unit.
Do not dismantle the unit for cleaning purpose
to avoid injury.
Do not step onto an unstable bench when
cleaning the unit to avoid injury.
Do not place a vase or water container on the
unit. Water may enter the unit and degrade the
insulation. This may cause an electric shock.
Do not open window or door for long time
Prevent water leakage by ensuring drainage
- Connected properly,
- Kept clear of gutters and containers, or
- Not immersed in water
After a long period of use or use with any
combustible equipment, aerate the room
After a long period of use, make sure the
installation rack does not deteriorate to
prevent the unit from falling down.
Do not use rechargeable (Ni-Cd) batteries. It
may damage the remote control.
To prevent malfunction or damage of the
• Remove the batteries if the unit is not going
to be used for a long period of time.
• New batteries of the same type must be
inserted following the polarity stated.
Do not disconnect the plug by pulling the cord
to prevent electric shock.
9/26/2013 9:27:34 AM