Safety and care
Read and understand all safety instructions before you use the
TV. If damage is caused by failure to follow instructions, the
warranty does not apply.
Secure the TV from falling over
Always use the supplied wall bracket to secure the TV from
falling over. Mount the bracket and secure the TV onto the
bracket, even if you put the TV on the floor.
You can find the mounting instructions in the Quick Start Guide
that came with the TV. In case you lost this guide, you can
download the guide from
Use the product type number of the TV to look for the Quick
Start Guide to download.
Risk of electric shock or fire
• Never expose the TV to rain or water. Never place liquid
containers, such as vases, near the TV.
If liquids are spilt on or into the TV, disconnect the TV from the
power outlet immediately.
Contact Philips TV Consumer Care to have the TV checked
• Never expose the TV, remote control or batteries to
excessive heat. Never place them near burning candles, naked
flames or other heat sources, including direct sunlight.
• Never insert objects into the ventilation slots or other
openings on the TV.
• Never place heavy objects on the power cord.
• Avoid force coming onto power plugs. Loose power plugs can
cause arcing or fire. Ensure that no strain is exerted on the
power cord when you swivel the TV screen.
• To disconnect the TV from the mains power, the power plug
of the TV must be disconnected. When disconnecting the
power, always pull the power plug, never the cord. Ensure that
you have full access to the power plug, power cord and outlet
socket at all times.
Risk of injury or damage to the TV
• Two people are required to lift and carry a TV that weighs
more than 25 kg or 55 lbs.
• If you mount the TV on a stand, only use the supplied stand.
Secure the stand to the TV tightly.
Place the TV on a flat, level surface that can support the weight
of the TV and the stand.
• When wall mounted, ensure that the wall mount can safely
bear the weight of the TV set. TP Vision bears no responsibility
for improper wall mounting that results in accident, injury or
• Parts of this product are made of glass. Handle with care to
avoid injury or damage.
Risk of damage to the TV !
Before you connect the TV to the power outlet, ensure that the
power voltage matches the value printed on the back of the TV.
Never connect the TV to the power outlet if the voltage is
Risk of injury to children
Follow these precautions to prevent the TV from toppling over
and causing injury to children:
• Never place the TV on a surface covered by a cloth or other
material that can be pulled away.
• Ensure that no part of the TV hangs over the edge of the
• Never place the TV on tall furniture, such as a bookcase,
without anchoring both the furniture and TV to the wall or a
• Teach children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to
reach the TV.
Risk of swallowing batteries !
The remote control may contain coin-type batteries which can
easily be swallowed by small children. Keep these batteries out
of reach of children at all times.
Risk of overheating
Never install the TV in a confined space. Always leave a space of
at least 10 cm or 4 inches around the TV for ventilation. Ensure
curtains or other objects never cover the ventilation slots on the