Settings (Auto Scan) Dialog Box
Click Auto Scan on the
In the Settings (Auto Scan) dialog box, you can make advanced scan settings to scan by automatically
detecting the item type.
(1) Scan Options Area
(2) Save Settings Area
(3) Application Settings Area
• When the Settings dialog box is displayed from My Image Garden, the setting items for Application
Settings do not appear.
Photos, postcards, business cards, magazines, newspapers, documents, and BD/DVD/CD.
• To scan the following types of items, specify the item type and size in the Settings (Document Scan)
dialog box, Settings (Photo Scan) dialog box, or Settings (Custom Scan) dialog box, then click
Photo, Document, or Custom in the IJ Scan Utility main screen. You cannot scan correctly with Auto.
• A4 size photos
• Text documents smaller than 2L (5 inches x 7 inches) (127 mm x 178 mm), such as paperback
pages with the spine cut off
• Items printed on thin white paper
• Long narrow items such as panoramic photos
• Reflective disc labels may not be scanned as expected.
Downloaded from ManualsPrinter.com Manuals
(Scanning from a Computer) tab to display the Settings (Auto Scan) dialog