GENERAL INFORMATION 1-33
Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Tail/Brake Light Connector
2. Rear Turn Signal Light Connector
3. I.C. Igniter
4. Coupler Negative [-] Lead (Connect it to the left of the turn signal light relay.)
5. Turn Signal Light
6. Rear Brake Light Switch
9. White Tape
11. In this area, route the fuel
gauge drain hose along the inside
of the frame, between the frame
and the air cleaner housing.
12. Route the carburetor heater connector between carburetors #3 and #4.
15. Route the throttle cable to the right side of horn lead.
16. Ignition Coil Connector
17. Clamp (welded
Clamp only the wiring harness for the fuel gauge.
18. Fuel Gauge Connector
19. Throttle Sensor Connector
20. Atmospheric Air Temperature Sensor Connector
21. Route above frame cross pipe (for engine mount).
22. Crankshaft Sensor & Oil Pressure Switch Connector
23. Clamp (Bolted to swingarm.)
24. Fuel Tank Drain Hose (Route through the clamp below the swingarm.)*
25. Fuel Gauge Drain Hose (Route through the clamp below the swingarm.)*
26. Run the fuel
hose of the California model front side the separator.
27. In this area, route the fuel tank drain hose between the frame and the air cleaner housing,
under the boss  of the air cleaner housing.
28. Grab Rail Mounting Bracket
29. Route the light leads under the grab rail mounting bracket, and secure it with a strap to prevent
it from slacking.
30. Drain Hose (Route through clamp.)
32. Fuel Gauge Wiring Harness (Route through the clamp.)
1. Do not kink the tube along its routing.
2 Do not apply lubricant to the hose in order to insert it into the drain pipes of the fuel tank
. and the fuel gauge.