Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Tail/Brake Light Lead
2. Turn Signal Light (left) Lead
3. Install the clamp in the clamp mounting bracket and route the cable.
4. Cable (Seat lock)
6. Clamp Mounting Bracket
7. Junction Box Lead
8. Strap (Velcro tape)
9. Tool Space
10. Route the junction box leads through the rear of the vertical wall behind the tool space.
11. Junction Box
12. Starter Switch Lead
13. Battery Positive [+] Lead
14. Normally Open Type Relay Connector
15. Alternator Connector
17. Carburetor Heater Controller Lead
18. Main Harness
19. Ignition Coil (#1, #4) Lead
20. Insert the locating clamp for the main wiring harness into this hole.
21. To Horn
22. Left Grip Switch Lead (Run the lead inside the throttle cables).
23. Turn Signal Light (right) Lead
24. Strap: secure with U-Iock (Velcro tape)
[-Route the strap through fender before installing the fender.]
25. Igniter Connector
26. Battery Ground Lead
27. Turn Signal Light Relay
28. Rear Brake Light Switch Connector
29. Crankshaft Sensor & Oil Pressure Switch Connector
30. Carburetor Heater Connector
31. Strap (Tie it immediately behind the bracket.)
32. Throttle Position Sensor Connector
33. Atmospheric Temperature Sensor Connector
34. Ignition Coil (#2, #3) Lead
36. Fuel Gauge Connector
37. Frame Ground
38. Detail of area [A]
39. Run the left and right handlebar switch Leads over the crosspipe.
40. Right Handlebar Switch Lead
41. Strap tying and cutting method.
42. Direction for tying strap.
43. Tie strap under the pipe, and face it inward (viewed right side of the frame)
45. Ground Lead
46. Detail of area [A] (installing ground lead).
47. Install straps in the area indicated in this manual.
(Precautions concerning he cutting of straps: Mark sure to leave 10
15 mm (0.4 - 0.6 in.)
when cutting a strap, or cut tip in round shape.