Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Horn Lead
2. Ignition Coil (#1, #4) Lead
4. Carburetor Heater Controller Unit
6. Run the alternator lead inside the engine bracket.
7. Starter Relay Lead
9. Cables (Seat lock)
10. Rear Turn Signal Light
Junction Box Connector
12. Battery Positive [+] Lead
13. Route to the right of the switch
14. Attach a cushion under the battery.
15. Normally Open Type Relay Connection
16. Alternator Lead
17. Frame Cross Pipe
18. Route in front of the frame cross pipe.
19. Clamp all 3 lead together.
COT Wire (Side Stand Switch + Neutral Switch)
20. Upper hook must be installed in this direction. (Spring can be moved telescopically in the vertical
21 . Center Stand
22. Strap hold the sidestand lead to the down tube, and no slack permissible.
23. Neutral Switch
24. Clamp it securely.
25. Side Stand Switch Connector
26. There is no problem even if the left and right leads are connected by turns.
27. To canister.
28. Coupler [A]
29. To Starter
30. Starter Relay
31. To main harness
(Face lock (shaded area) of coupler [A] outward of vehicle.)
32. To battery positive [+]
33. Canister Hose (Run the hose inside the coupler.)
34. To Breather Tank.
35. Rear Fender Battery Storage
36. Front View of starter