Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Choke Cable
2. Clutch Cable
3. Throttle Cable (deceleration) adjustment position
4. Throttle Cable (acceleration) adjustment position
5. Route clutch cable and starter cable along the left side of ignition coil.
6. Route between carburetor and air cleaner (Between #2 and #3 carburetors)
7. Throttle Cable (deceleration)
8. Throttle Cable (acceleration)
9. Viewed C
10. Route wiring harness above clamp and clutch and choke cable is under the clamp.
11. Welded Clamp
12. Clamp it to the center of the depression.
13. Cables are divided right and left under the hose (between Vacuum valve switch and air cleaner)
14. Vacuum Valve Switch Hose
15. Vertical relationship between throttle cables, ignition coils and vacuum valve switch.
17. Install clamp so that its opening faces outward to the left of vehicle.
18. Cross-Section DD (indicating clamp installation direction)
19. Ignition Coil
20. Rear Shock Absorber
21. Speedometer Cable