14-54 ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
(2) The turn signal light does not flash or the flashing
cycle is slow.
• Inspect the following:
Battery's charging condition
Turn signal light and indicator light wattage
If the foregoing checks do not show any abnormal condi·
lions, replace the relay.
(3) One of the turn signal lights in the front or rear re-
• Inspect the following and repair or replace the parts as
necessary: Check the unlit light for blown bulb, wrong
wattage, open circuit in wiring, or poor contact.
(4) The turn signal light of either side does not illumi-
nate both in the front and rear.
elnspect the following and repair or replace the parts as
necessary: Check the unlit light for blown bulb, or faulty
turn signal switch.
(5) The flashing cycle is too fast.
elf both right and left tum signal lights flash too fast, inspect
the battery's charging condition.
*If the charging condition is normal, replace the relay.
elf one flashes faster than the other, either one of the bulbs
has a higher wattage rating, and it must be replaced with
one with the correct wattage.
Turn Signal Light Circuit (U.S.A., Canada and Taiwan Models)