• Unscrew the screws [A]
• Push and turn the bulb [AJ counter clockwise and remove
_Insert the new bulb [A] by aligning its upper pin [B] with
the upper groove [C] in the socket, and turn the bulb clock-
Turn Signal Relay Inspection
• Remove the left side cover.
• Inspect the condition of the relay [A] in reference to the
abnormal conditions listed below.
(1) The turn signal light does not illuminate.
• Inspect the charging condition of the battery.
• Disconnect the wires from the relay and check the relay
terminals for continuity.
*11 there is no continuity or there is slight resistance, re·
place the relay.
If the relay does not show any abnormal condition, inspect
the wiring of the turn signal circuit.
Special Tool - Hand Tester: 57001-1394
e Set the tester to the DC 10 V range, and connect the
following: tester's positive (+) wire to the brown wire that
was disconnected from the relay; and tester's negative
(-) wire to the orange wire.
eTum the ignition switch ON, and tum the tum signal switch
from L to R. Measure the voltage between both terminals
at this time.
*If there is no battery voltage, the fuse, ignition switch, or
the wiring is faulty.
*Even if there is battery voltage, but the tum signal light
still does not illuminate, reinspect the wiring connections.
SDecial Tool - Hand Tester: 57001-1394
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 14-53