14-32 ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Crankshaft Sensor Removal
Do not disconnect the battery cables or any other
electrical connections when the ignition switch is
on, or while the engine is running. This is to prevent
Do not install the battery backwards. The negative
side is grounded. This is to prevent damage to the
• Remove the right side cover.
• Disconnect the crankshaft sensor lead connector (A].
• Unscrew the crankshaft sensor cover bolts [Al.
• Remove the crankshaft sensor cover (8].
• Unscrew the lead holder bolt (A] and remove the holder
• Unscrew the crankshaft sensor mounting bolts [C).
• Remove the oil pressure warning light switch lead termi-
nal [OJ and remove the crankshaft sensor [E] together with
Crankshaft Sensor Installation
e Run the leads wires properly (see General Information
Torque - Oil Pressure Warning Light Switch Terminal Bolt:
1.6 N·m (0.16 kgf·m, 14 in·lb)
Crankshaft Sensor Mounting Bolts: 6.0 N·m (0.6
kgf·m, 53 in·lb)
elnstall the crankshaft sensor cover.
Torque - Crankshaft Sensor Cover Bolt: 12 N·m (1.2 kgf·m.