ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 14-25
Alternator Rotor Removal
• Remove the alternator cover bolts (AI.
• Remove the alternator cover [B].
• Holding the rotor steady, unscrew the rotor bolt (A]
Special Tool - Flywheel Holder: 57001-1313 
elnsert the rotor puller adapter into the rotor bolt hole.
Special Tool - Rotor Puller Adapter: 57001-1151 [A]
• Remove the rotor (Al, using the rotor puller.
Special Tool - Flywheel Puller Assembly, M30 )( 1.5, M33 x
1.5: 57001-1426 [B]
Alternator Rotor Installation
• Clean the following areas with cleaning solvent:
Oil seal surface of crankshaft [A]
Tapered portion of crankshaft (B)
Threaded portion of alternator bolt and crankshaft (C]
Tapered portion of alternator rotor (OJ