ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 14-21
• Check to see that there is no peeling, tears or holes in the
seal sheet on the top of the battery.
• Place the battery on a level surface.
• Remove the seal sheet [Al.
Do not remove the seal sheet sealing the filler ports
[B] until just before use.
OA battery whose seal sheet has any peeling, lears, or
refreshing charge (initial charge).
• Take the electrolyte container out of the plastic bag.
• Detach the seal cap [A] from the container.
discard the seal cap because
battery plugs later.
Do not peel back orpierce the seals fB]
• . . . 0,. . . '
• Place the electrolyte container upside down aligning the
six seals with the six battery filler ports.
• Push the container down strongly enough to break the
seats. Now the electrolyte should start to flow into the
000 not tilt the container
the electrolyte flow may be
• Make sure air bubbles [A] are coming up from all six filler
OLeave the container this way for 5 minutes or longer.
Olf no air bubbles are coming up from
the bottom of the container two or three times. Never
remove the container from the battery.
Fill the electrolyte into the battery until the con-
tainer is completely emptied.