Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Run the white hose (vacuum) inside of the inlet air pressure sensor vacuum hose, and over the
water hose, and rear side of the frame as shown (CAL and SEA models).
2. Clamp (Clamp the harness for throttle position sensors and accelerator position sensors, and
insert the clamp into the bracket hole.)
3. Inlet Air Pressure Sensor Connector
4. Insert the cruise control cancel switch (throttle) lead connector to the bracket.
5. Vacuum Hose of the Inlet Air Pressure Sensor
6. Water Temperature Sensor Lead Connector
7. Throttle Position Sensor Lead Connector
8. When installing the air cleaner housing, hold the throttle position sensor lead backward so as
not to pinch the lead with the air cleaner housing.
9. Run the accelerator position sensor lead to inside of the engine fins and throttle body after
connecting the connector, so as not to pinch the lead with the air cleaner housing and engine
10. Accelerator Position Sensor Lead Connector
11. Take care not to pinch the accelerator position sensor lead with the air cleaner connection ducts.
12. Fuel Injector Lead Connector (#1, Gray)
13. Inlet Air Temperature Sensor Lead Connector
14. Fuel Injector Lead Connector (#2, Brown)
15. White Hose (Vacuum, CAL and SEA Models)
16. Green Hose (Purge, CAL and SEA Models)
17. Reserve Tank Hose
18. Clamp the white hose (Vacuum) and green hose (Purge) together with the main harness with
the damper (CAL and SEA Models).
19. Run the harness for fuel injectors to inside of the water hose and reserve tank hose, and outside
of the green hose (purge) and white hose (vacuum). Run the reserve tank hose to inside of the
water hose and under the green hose (purge) and white hose (vacuum).
20. Run the harness to between the thermostat housing bracket and thermostat housing.
21. Run the throttle cables under the inlet manifold.