Paper Jam Problems
If you have problems with paper jams, try these solutions:
1. Cancel the print job from your computer, if necessary.
2. Gently pull out any jammed paper from the output tray and sheet feeder.
3. Press the
start button to resume printing. If the product messages still show an error, continue with
the next step.
4. Press the
power button to turn the product off.
5. Lift up the scanner unit, and remove the jammed paper and any torn pieces.
6. Lower the scanner unit and press the
power button to turn the product back on.
7. Carefully follow all paper loading instructions when you load new paper.
Solving Paper Problems
Cancelling Printing Using a Product Button