HOW YOUR AIR PURIFIER WORKS
This model air purifier incorporates a 3-stage
cleaning system to help clean the air that passes
through the filter in the unit (Fig. 1).
Stage 1: Washable Particle Pre-Filter
Stage 2: 99% HEPA Filter
Stage 3: Electronic Ionizer
3-Stage Cleaning System
• Select a firm, level and flat location. For proper
airflow, locate the unit at least 3 feet (1 M) from
any wall or furniture.
• When operating, large volumes of air are drawn
toward the air purifier. Surrounding areas should
be cleaned and/or vacuumed frequently to
prevent build-up of dust and other contaminates.
If the unit is placed on a light colored carpet, a
small mat or rug should be used underneath to
prevent permanent staining. This is especially
important in homes with contamination from
smoking or fireplaces.
INSTALL MAIN HEPA-TYPE FILTER:
The HEPA-Type Filter is supplied within the air
purifier. It is wrapped to ensure purity.
• Turn-off and unplug the air purifier. While pressing
on the two notches along the front grille, pull the
grille towards you and remove it (See Fig. 2).
Gently push down on the top of the filter frame
and pull forward.
• Remove protective wrap from the filters.
• Place back into the air purifier housing and snap
filter grille into place.
99% HEPA-Type Filter
• Ensure the air purifier is plugged into a working
electrical outlet and the Power Knob and Ionizer
Knob are off.
• Turn the Power Knob to the High position for
several minutes and then rotate the Power Knob
to the desired cleaning level ( I = Low,
II = Medium, III = High).
It is recommended you run your air purifier 24
hours a day to ensure continuous cleaning.
Portable air purifier are more effective in rooms
where all doors and windows are closed.
The Ionizer helps boost the performance of the air
purifier and helps freshen the air.
• Turn the Ionizer Control Knob to the ON ( I ) position
(see Fig. 3). This will power the Ionizer on. To turn
the Ionizer feature off, simply turn the knob to the
OFF (O) position.
The nightlight provides soft illumination.
• To turn the night light on, press the nightlight
button (see Fig. 3).
• To turn it off, press the nightlight button again.