3G/4G Wireless N Router
Plug and Play via 3G/4G USB Modem
Wait for 1-2 minutes and check the status of the following LEDs.
1. If the Internet LED (
) is not on or is amber, please refer to
2. If the Wi-Fi LED ( ) is oﬀ, press the Wi-Fi button on the rear panel for 3 seconds and then
check the LED again.
Con guring your 3G/4G connection
1. Connect your device to the router's LAN (1 - 4) port via an Ethernet cable or
use the default SSID and password printed on the bottom of the router to
join the wireless network.
2. Open a web browser, enter http://tplinkwi .net into the address bar, use
admin for both username and password, and then click Login.
Note: If the login window does not appear, please refer to FAQ > Q3.
3. Select your Region and Time zone, then click Next.
Press to turn on the router.
Con guring your 3G/4G
Follow the speciﬁc instructions in this guide to connect to the
Internet and enjoy.
> Refer to Plug and Play via 3G/4G USB Modem to share the Internet
through a 3G/4G USB modem.
> Refer to Connect to DSL/Cable/Satellite Modem to share the
Internet through a DSL/Cable/Satellite modem or an Ethernet cable
The router can also be conﬁgured with a primary WAN and a 3G/4G
USB modem as a backup (secondary) solution to ensure "always-on"
Internet connectivity. Refer to the User Guide for detailed instructions.
Enjoy your Internet!
via Ethernet cables.
bottom of the router to join the wireless network.
Tip: You can easily turn on/oﬀ the Wi-Fi as needed by pressing the Wi-Fi button
for 3 seconds.
4. Select 3G/4G Only and click Next.
5. Select your Region and Mobile ISP, then click Next.
Note: If your ISP is not listed, select the Set Dial number, APN, Username and Password
manually option and enter the 3G/4G information provided by your Internet Service
6. Continue to follow the Quick Setup to complete the conﬁguration.
Note: If you change the default SSID (wireless network name) and password during the
conﬁguration process, connect all your wireless devices with the new SSID and password.
3G/4G USB Modem
Plug in a 3G/4G USB modem with a
Connect your devices to the router's LAN (1 - 4) ports
Use the default SSID and password printed on the
on the rear