M i n i b r o w s e r
■ Navigate the mobile
Since your phone screen is much
smaller than a computer screen,
mobile Internet content is displayed
differently than you may be
accustomed to seeing. This section
contains guidelines for using phone
keys to navigate a WAP site.
• To browse the WAP site, scroll up
• Select a highlighted item.
• To enter text, press # to switch
text input modes and then press
• To enter special characters, press *.
Even if the broswer page does not
option, you can also
press the end key to go back one
Receive a call while online
Depending on your wireless service
provider, you may still be able to
receive a voice call while using the
• To answer the incoming call,
press the call key.
• To reject the incoming call, press
the end key.
After you end your voice call, the
mobile Internet connection
If your wireless service provider does
not support incoming calls while
browsing, incoming calls are
automatically forwarded to voice
Make an emergency call while
You can end your data connection
and make an emergency call.
1. To close your mobile Internet
connection, press the end key.
2. Press the end key as many times
as needed to clear the display and
ready the phone for calls.
3. Enter the emergency number for
your present location (for
example, 111). Emergency
numbers vary by location.
4. Press the call key.
To close your mobile Internet
connection, press and hold the end