– Scope of delivery: dryer, installation and operating instructions, woollens basket
(depending on model).
– Check dryer for transport damage.
– The dryer is very heavy. Do not attempt to lift it on your own.
– Be careful to avoid sharp edges.
– Do not set up in a room that is susceptible to frost. Freezing water may cause damage.
– If in doubt, have the appliance connected by a specialist.
– Do not lift the dryer by protruding parts (e.g. the door) - risk of breakage.
Setting up the dryer
– The appliance plug must always be accessible.
– Ensure that the appliance is installed on a clean, level
and firm surface.
– Do not obstruct the air inlet on the front of the
– Keep the area around the dryer clean.
– Make the dryer level using the threaded feet
and a spirit level.
– Do not remove the threaded feet under any
Do not set up the dryer behind a door or sliding
door, as this may obstruct the dryer door or prevent
it from opening. This will prevent a potentially fatal
danger to children from locking themselves in.
see Safety instructions
– Connect to an AC earthed socket. If in doubt have the socket checked by a specialist.
– The mains voltage and the voltage shown on the rating plate (
– The connected load and necessary fuse protection are specified on the rating plate.
1. Empty the condensate container
2. Select any programme using the programme selector.
3. Press the Start/Stop button
4. Wait 5 minutes and then empty the condensate container again.
5. Turn the programme selector to Off.
– Prepare the dryer
see Frost protection.
– Transport the dryer in a vertical upright position.
– Following transportation, do not use the dryer for two hours.
The dryer contains residual water;
this can flow out if the dryer is tilted.
Take all accessory parts out
of the drum.
The drum must be empty.
Clean and level
Make sure that the air inlet
page 10) must be the
Do not operate the dryer if
there is a danger of frost.
condensed water is pumped into the container
Care and cleaning
The dryer's heat exchanger is cleaned automatically during drying. Cln appears in the display
panel. Do not pull out the condensate container during the cleaning process.
Dryer housing, control panel, air intake
Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
Do not use harsh cleaning agents or solvents.
Remove detergent and cleaning agent residue immediately.
Some water may collect between the window and the seal during drying. This does not affect
the proper operation of your dryer in any way.
Filter in the condensate container
The filter is cleaned automatically when the condensate container is emptied.
However, the filter should still be cleaned regularly under running water
stubborn deposits/dirt from building up.
1. Pull out the condensate container.
2. Pull the filter out of its snap-in lock.
3. Clean the filter under running water or in the dishwasher.
4. Refit the filter.
5. Insert the condensate container so that it locks into place.
Only operate the dryer with the filter inserted.
The dryer is equipped with stainless steel moisture sensors. Moisture sensors measure
how damp the laundry is. A thin layer of limescale may build up on the moisture sensors
after prolonged use.
1. Open the door.
2. Clean the moisture sensors using a damp sponge with a rough surface.
Do not use steel wool or abrasive materials.
Appliance must be switched off.