Federal Communications Commission Interference Statement
This device has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and
used in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If
this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two
• This device may not cause harmful interference; and
• This device must accept any interference received including interference that may cause
CAUTION! Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the grantee of this device could
void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
CE Mark Warning
This is a Class B product, in a domestic environment, this product may cause radio interference, in
which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
USB 3.0 HZ-2 Docking Station User Guide