Using your USB 3.0 HZ-2 docking station
Setting up the displays
Follow the steps below to set up the displays.
You can also use the setup utility to set up the displays. See section Using the setup utility
1. Do any of the following to open the
Screen Resolution setting screen:
a) From the Control Panel, click
Adjust screen resolution
under Appearance and
b) Right click anywhere on your
desktop. When the pop-up menu
appears, click Personalize >
Display > Change display
2. Click Identify to display a large number on each of your monitors. This shows which
monitor corresponds with each icon.
3. Select the display mode from the Multiple displays: drop-down list.
• D uplicate these displays: Select this option to use the additional monitor as a
duplicate of your main display.
• E xtend these displays: Select this option to use the additional monitor as an
extension display. This increases your desktop space.
• S how desktop only on 1 / 2: Select this option to show desktop only on monitor 1 or
4. Click Apply or OK. Click Keep Changes on the confirmation message.
USB 3.0 HZ-2 Docking Station User Guide