Read All Instruction
1) SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
instructions for battery charger.
2) Before using battery charger, read all instruc-
tions and cautionary markings on (1) battery
charger, (2) battery pack.
3) CAUTION - To reduce the risk of injury,
charge only applicable battery pack. Other
types of batteries may burst causing personal
injury and damage.
4) Do not expose charger and battery pack to
rain or snow or use in damp location.
5) Use of an attachment not recommended may
result in a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury
6) To reduce risk of damaging the electric plug
and cord, pull by plug rather than cord when
7) An extension cord should not be used.
8) Do not operate charger with damaged cord or
plug - replace them immediately.
9) Do not operate charger if it has received a
sharp blow, been dropped, or otherwise dam-
aged in any way; take it to a qualified service
10) Do not disassemble charger; take it to a qual-
ified service agent when service or repair is
required. Incorrect reassembly may result in
a risk of electric shock or fire.
11) To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug
charger from outlet before attempting any
maintenance or cleaning.
12) Make sure cord is located so that it will not be
stepped on, tripped over, or otherwise sub-
jected to damage or stress.
13) The charger and battery pack are specifically
designed to work together. Do not attempt to
charge any other cordless tool or battery
pack with this charger. Do not attempt to
charge the battery pack with any other
14) Do not attempt to disassemble the battery
charger and the battery pack housing.
15) Do not store the tool and battery pack in loca-
tions where the temperature may reach or
exceed 50°C (122°F) (such as metal tool
shed, or a car in the summer), which can lead
to deterioration of the storage battery.
16) Do not charge battery pack when the temper-
17) Do not incinerate the battery pack. It can
18) The charger is designed to operate on stan-
19) Do not abuse cord. Never carry charger by
20) Charge the battery pack in a well ventilated
21) Do not short the battery pack. A battery short
22) NOTE: If the supply cord of this appliance is
23) The appliance is not intended for use by
24) Young children should be supervised to
ature is BELOW 0°C (32°F) or ABOVE 40°C
explode in a fire.
dard household electrical power only. Charge
only on the voltage indicated on the name-
plate. Do not attempt to use it on any other
cord or yank it to disconnect from outlet.
Keep cord away from heat, oil and sharp
place. Do not cover the charger and battery
pack with a cloth, etc., while charging.
can cause a large current flow, over heating
damaged, it must only be replaced by a
repair shop appointed by the manufacturer,
because special purpose tools are required.
young children or infirm persons without
ensure that they do not play with the appli-