• To remove an accessory, press the accessory clip
and remove the accessory as shown in figure B.
To unwrap and extend the handle and hose:
The handle and hose can be unwrapped from the
main appliance for extended reach when cleaning.
Grab the handle and lift upwards. Unwrap the
handle and hose from the main appliance. The hose
can extend up to approximately 4 feet (1.21m).
To place the handle and hose back onto the main
appliance, wrap the hose back underneath and
around the vac making sure that the hose fits
between the two "feet" of the appliance. Align the
handle with its cradle and click back into place.
The handle (2) can be removed from the hose
allowing the accessories to be connected directly to
the hose cuff (13) when desired.
To remove the handle:
• Unclip the handle (2) from the appliance.
• Rotate the locking ring (3) counterclockwise to
release the clips.
• Pull the hose away from the handle.
• Fit the accessory directly to the hose cuff (10).
To refit the handle:
• Remove the accessory from the hose.
• Push the hose into the handle (2). Rotate locking ring
(3) clockwise until it clicks into place.
CONNECTING TO THE VEHICLE'S POWER
• Make sure that the appliance is switched off.
• Remove the vehicle's socket plug from the socket.
• Plug the 12v vehicle adaptor (9) into the socket.
SWITCHING ON AND OFF
• To switch on, slide the on/off switch (1) to the right.
• To switch off, slide the on/off switch left.
NOTE: The appliance can be used for periods of up to 30 minutes without noticeably
affecting the power of a normally charged car battery in good condition.
• Do not run the vehicle's engine while cleaning. This can shorten the life of the appliance.
• This appliance is intended for household use only and not for commercial or
• When operating the appliance, make sure that the hose is not trapped, twisted, or blocked.
• The handle (2) can be easily removed from the appliance allowing for further reach.
• With the handle (2) removed, the appliance can be carried using the built-in handle.
• The handle (2) can also be removed from the hose (4) so you can connect an
accessory directly to the hose cuff (10) when required.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
circumstances, immerse the appliance in water. A damp
cloth and soapy water should be used to clean the exterior
of the appliance. Always make sure the appliance is
completely dry before reuse or storage.
EMPTYING THE DUST CONTAINER (FIGURE D)
The dust container must be emptied regularly, preferably
after every use.
• Pull the door latch (5) and open the dust container door (11).
• Tilt appliance to empty dirt.
Extended use will drain the battery power.
Do not, under any